Validis DataShare is a web-based service that extracts data from accounting software packages, summarizes that data and produces standardized financial reports. The Software enables the Licensee’s clients / End Users to submit their accounting data directly and securely to the Licensee from their accounting software package.
Supported Accounting Packages: The Software currently supports the following Accounting Packages -https://datashare-support.validis.com/hc/en-gb/articles/115005869026-Supported-Accounting-Packages
Note: not all versions of each Vendors packages are supported. E.g. legacy and out of life support packages that are not supported by the Vendor themselves.
Validis DataShare Portal
The Licensee can generate comprehensive financial and other reports and detailed ledgers from the general, sales and purchase ledgers via Validis’ web based portal.
Validis DataShare APIs
- The API product delivers the full G/L Extract, A/R Extract, A/P Extract, Upload API and the JSON API (the “APIs”).
- Usage of the APIs is for the Licensee solely for the purposes of attest End Users within the Application. If the APIs are used for other purposes, the Licensee undertakes to inform Validis of same and Validis reserves the right to charge a different rate for those End Users.
- Calls to the APIs will be rate limited to ensure continuous availability of the Validis API service, with the following limits applying.
- Minute limit: 30 calls in a rolling 60 second window
- Daily limit: 5000 calls in a rolling 24-hour window
Validis reserves the right to review these based on resource requirements and subject to fair usage.
- Data extracted using the APIs may be cached by the Licensee but should only be used within the Application.
- Validis may release API updates or modifications for the benefit of its general customer base from time to time (in each instance, an “Update”). Validis shall give at least 30 days’ notice and when provided, the Licensee shall implement and use the Update within 4 months of the API’s release and make any modifications to the Application in order to use the relevant Update. The Licensee’s continued access or use of the APIs following an Update will constitute binding acceptance of the Update.
- In the event of any breach of any of the terms the Licensee reserves the right to terminate the usage of the API without notice.
Modifications Where required for its general customer base, Validis may modify the Services or any apply additional terms relating to the API license, for example, to reflect changes to the Law, changes to the API call rates or for other reasons as it reasonably requires. Validis post such modifications on https://www.validis.com and the modifications shall become effective immediately thereafter.