The situation with COVID-19 is changing rapidly. As a software, platform and services provider, we are preparing for a wide range of outcomes. Our priorities are to support the businesses that depend on Validis, to keep Validis employees safe, and to ensure that Validis doesn’t contribute to the spread of COVID-19.
Validis has implemented the following measures:
- All Validis employees are now working remotely from home, our offices are temporarily closed and we have paused all business travel
What does this mean for Validis Services?
- Validis is fully operational remotely and remains in ‘Business as Usual’ from a support and technology perspective
- All client meetings are being delivered remotely and our cloud based services in Microsoft Azure are secure with existing business contingency plans in place
- Your teams and your clients will be supported through the existing channels as they are today - Our support channels across the UK, Ireland and North America are operating as normal and updates will be posted to our help site when necessary
- Please reach out to your account manager if you require any additional support or information