Before attempting to upload your accounts using DataShare Connect, please ensure the following:
- You are online and connected to the internet.
- You have a Netsuite Account and you are able to access the data you wish to upload.
- You know the User ID and Password for your Netsuite account
DataShare for Netsuite
To begin the upload process you need to be logged in to the DataShare Portal.
From within the DataShare portal choose the Engagement for which you wish to upload data.
Choose the Accounting Package from the drop-down menu.
When the correct Accounting Package is selected click the Upload Data button.
Once the Upload Data button has been clicked, you will be redirected to the screen below.
You will then need to confirm your Company ID
Your Company ID can be found as follows:
1. You must be logged into your NetSuite account.
2. When looking at the URL in the NetSuite portal, you will find a combination of letters and numbers in the URL. This will be your Company ID.
Once the Company ID has been added, click on 'Submit'.
You will then be directed to add your NetSuite login credentials. These are the same credentials you use when logging in your NetSuite account.
Once you have logged in, you will now see the 'Change Role' section. This will show the newly created Customer Role that has been setup. From there, click on 'Choose Role' on the right hand side, which will then show 'Logging in'.
You will click the Allow button to allow access to DataShare.
Once that has been completed, the system will revert back to the upload page and will begin processing the data.