Before attempting to upload your accounts using DataShare Connect, please ensure the following:
- You must have your NetSuite Company ID.
- Please ensure you are logged out of NetSuite.
- You have a Netsuite Account and you are able to access the data you wish to upload.
- You know the User ID and Password for your NetSuite account.
DataShare for Netsuite
To begin the upload process you need to be logged in to the DataShare Portal.
From within the DataShare portal choose the Engagement for which you wish to upload data.
Choose the Accounting Package from the drop-down menu.
When the correct Accounting Package is selected click the Upload Data button.
Once the Upload Data button has been clicked, you will be redirected to the screen below.
You will then need to confirm your Company ID
Your Company ID can be found as follows:
1. You must be logged into your NetSuite account.
2. When looking at the URL in the NetSuite portal, you will find a combination of letters and numbers in the URL. This will be your Company ID.
Once the Company ID has been added, click on 'Submit'.
You will then be directed to add your NetSuite login credentials. These are the same credentials you use when logging in your NetSuite account.
Once you have logged in, you will now see the 'Change Role' section.
This will show all the roles associated with the logged in user. Please click "Choose Role" on the "DataShare" role you've just created and click allow. This will then progress to say "Logging in".
Once that has been completed, the system will revert back to the upload page and will begin processing the data.