- NetSuite (BETA) is now available for select clients
- Sage 300 6.2 2014 is now supported
- Sage 300 backups now accept files in the format of '.bak'
- A notification when deleting the only SME form an engagement has been added
- Sage 50 UK & Ireland has been updated
- Improvements to how Navision and Sage 200 data is processed on DataShare
- Minor Quality Score differences have been resolved
- An error when no accounting package is selected when uploading has been resolved
- Updates to the vClient extractor resolving an unexpected error when it launches
- On DataShare View transaction currency and reporting currency no longer only show one currency
- For Customised Reports the 'Report Name must be unique' validation message no longer displays, the page now auto-refreshes.
- Improvements to how accounts are tagged when being processed
- Changes to the UI correcting an error when data would not be available on an engagement
- The 'SME reminder email' now has the correct placeholder
- Transactions in the trial balance have been improved for the Abila connector
- The 'split' error displayed when accessing an idle DataShare View tab after logging out from a DataShare Admin has been resolved
- Pie Chart is down included in the downloaded user reports
- Edge case where Sage 50ca trial balance mismatches now match correctly
- The extractor tool now only shows as not responding if it fails to extract the data
- Strings now customise the Chart of Accounts for the General Ledger Categories
- Improvements have been made to the search function on the Transaction Data Viewer within the Payables Ledger Control
- The 'Move' option in the Chart of accounts has been centred.
- Sage 50 UK and Ireland minor allocation issues have been resolved
- The 'Confirm' button from the 'Default Parameters Not Set' message now takes the customisation settings
- The 'No Data' notification has now been centred
- DataShare View standard date formant is now dd/mm/yyyy
- Inbalances for Sage Business Cloud Trail Balance Control and Accounts Receivables have been resolved
- The "Request Data Upload" button no longer present in the options of the engagement when the SME Contact of said engagement has been deleted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.