- The standard date format in excel downloads is now DD/MM/YYYY
- The number of supported backup file formats has increased
- The special colour within Platform Customisation has been removed
- When a user is deleted from DataShare a new user can now be added with the same email
- The Reconciliation Date step will no longer freeze when clicking 'save & continue'
- On DataShare View the UI now scales with smaller screens
- No data results on DataShare View will no longer generate an error
- Support contact information is now formatted correctly
- Valid logo extensions are now recognised in customisation and no longer give an error
- Users will no longer be logged out before 15 minutes of inactivity
- Customer, Supplier Code and Name now always populate downloaded reports from the Pegasus Opera connector
- Improvements to the dropdowns on User Management
- The Xero connector now accounts for CIS
- When switching between different sections of vAdmin and DataShare view the title is no longer stuck on the first section entered.
- When timed out and redirected to the login page the return URL is present, upon login you are redirected to the URL
- In DataShare View the 'Total' row has a mouse indicator available
- Improvements to the Bank Graph in DataShare View
- Not responding message does not show on vClient when it is extracting data
- When in french all text within Platform Customisation and reports will be in french
- For any selectable rows on DataShare View the mouse 'pointer' will switch to a 'hand'.
- Edge case error resolved when starting a new engagement
- Time of downloaded reports now reflects the time zone the report was downloaded in
- A Xero Aged Receivable and Trial Balance debtor control imbalance is resolved
- The upload data button no longer overlaps with the company name
- Changes to the parameters within System Configuration will now always save when selecting 'Save'
- When a user is deleted from DataShare a new user can be added with the same email
- The 'No data' notification on engagements is now centred instead of being to the left
Please sign in to leave a comment.