This feature enables staff members to select on which date and frequency they need to get the data from the client. The system will send an upload reminder to SME Contact(s) on a number of days prior to the selected date, and after the due date if no upload has occurred.
The number of days to send email reminders before and after due dates are selected on the portal, by Client Admin in the System Configuration.
Configuring Upload Reminders (Client Admins)
The Client Admin can select the number of days where SME contacts will receive the upload reminder before the due date, and after (in case they have not uploaded after the first email).
To do so, go to Settings.
Click on Modules.
Select Send Upload Reminders. You will then be able to turn on the functionality.
When the functionality is activated, in the first field, select the number of days the email reminders will be sent to SME contacts before the upload due date. In the second field, select the number of days email reminders will be sent after the upload due date, if the upload has not been performed before.
CLICK SAVE to confirm the changes.
Using Upload reminders
When Upload Reminders are activated, you get the option to check Reminders when you create or edit an engagement.
Select the box next to Reminders, then click the Frequency field to select on which frequency you wish to receive the client's data.
After selecting the frequency, click in the Upload Date box to select the date you wish to get the client's data. This will be the start of the upload frequency you selected.
A reminder will be sent to the SME Contact(s) on the number of days that were selected by your Client Admin (see Configuring Upload Reminders) before the upload due date, on the due date, and on the number of days selected after the due date (if no upload has been done).
Communication sent for Upload Reminders
When you selected a frequency and the upload due date for an engagement, your customer will receive email notifications. The templates are :
To confirm the set-up:
- Email Reminder Update for Client: Body (sent to you to confirm the set-up)
- Email Reminder Update for Client: Subject
- Email Reminder Update for SME: Body (sent to your customer to inform them about the set-up)
- Email Reminder Update for SME: Subject
To remind your customers about their due upload:
- Email Upload Due: Body (sent to your customer on the due date)
- Email Upload Due: Subject
- Email Upload Late: Body (sent to your customer after the due date if they have not uploaded)
- Email Upload Late: Subject
- Email Upload Reminder: Body (sent to your customer before the due date)
- Email Upload Reminder: Subject