DataShare Release - 2.77.0
- Release of the Universal Connector
- The option 'Other Accounting Package' has been added to the package selection dropdown
- Changes to the email subjects and names for "Reminder Emails"
- Additional fields added to the DataShare usage reports inc. 'External Engagement ID' & 'Engagement Owner' to the Upload reports and Inviter Email to the "Users Report".
- You can now generate the GL/AR/AP extracts within the UI
- Table reports when rendering now only requests the first page instead of all pages
- Uploading Additional Information now only shows one link instead of two
- Improvements made to the Reconciliation Date step of the reconciliation
- Fixes made to the SageOne connector when uploading
- Updates to vClient to improve the upload process
- Improvements to the Sage 100C connector's memory
- The Export High Involvement value now resets when disabling and saving the default parameters
Please sign in to leave a comment.