- Improvements to the extraction and processing processes have been made to the following connectors:
- QuickBooks Online
- Sage Business Cloud (BETA)
- Sage 100 ERP
- The format for all values and downloadable reports in vReview will now be to two decimal places and not whole numbers
- Client Admin users will now be able to create Customised Reports that all DataShare Admin users will be able to access through the vReview section of DataShare portal. Please click here to see a guide on how to configure Customised Reports.
- Month End Reconciliation users are now able to download a list of notified (ticked) transactions and debtors.
- A loading spinner now shows on uploads that are smaller than. -
Users will receive reminder emails from DataShare to remind them about signing up if they have yet to sign up. The time of day to send this email is configurable by Client Admin users.
The downloadable Reconciliation report page breaks have been updated to allow users to print the report without the need for further editing.
- Income Statement (detailed) and Balance Sheet (detailed) reports on vReview now allows users to select multiple periods. The update allows users who would like to view these reports on a 12-month rolling basis do so in only a few clicks.
The ‘Engagements’ label under the 'Portal' menu has been changed to ‘Upload Data’.
The ‘Backup upload’ label under the 'Portal' menu has been changed to ‘Submit Backup’.
- Fixes have been made to the follwing connector:
- Sage 50
- Sage 300
- Sage 300 CRE
- DataShare Admin Portal users were experiencing an issue with the Support Details formatting. This has now been resolved
- An error with the text not showwing on the 'Save' and 'Cancel' buttons have now been resolved.
- Client Manager users were experiencing a bug which did not allow them to edit user details. This has now been fixed.
- It was reported by a number of users that usage reports on the Admin page were failing for selections of large periods. This has been resolved.
- A number of French translations have been fixed.
- On the ‘Reconciliation Report’ and 'Covenants' tab the order in which the months are being displayed in the ‘Reconciliation Date’ column have been fixed.