- SME contact users are now able to invite another SME contact user to their Engagement on DataShare! SME contact users that are invited to an engagement will receive an email invitation to the DataShare Portal which will allow them to create an account.
- Engagements now contain a field called 'Company Name' which displays the name of the company as it appears on the native accounting application. The 'Company Name' will be shown in the details section below the Engagement name on the Engagements page as well as on the Engagement's upload page.
- DataShare now has the ability to change the colour of the header across all pages on the portal. This update will benefit users with web logo's that are designed to be part of a header.
- DataShare Resellers now have the ability to set the default period in DataShare View when setting up a DataShare Portal. If a period is not selected when creating a portal, DataShare View will default to the last full financial year.
- Users of the Reconciliation product will now be able to skip to the 'Reconciliation Summary' step after completing the 'Reconciliation Ledgers step. This update will allow users to track their ledger balances as adjustments are made throughout the course of the reconciliation process.
- DataShare Portals with Single Sign-On enabled will now have an improved DataShare Login page.
- Improvements made to the UI to cater for users with smaller laptop displays.
- Some users experienced an error when attempting to unassign multiple accounts whilst using the Charts Of Accounts Editor. This has now been resolved.
- The Chart Of Accounts Editor On/Off switch for Balances has now been fixed and will be defaulted to 'Off':
Off = Show only unassigned accounts with Balances
On = Show all unassigned accounts
- Descriptions for the Logo and Favicon are now customisable under Platform Customisation Strings
- A number of users reported that they were unable to generate reporting packs. This has now been fixed.
- Improvements made to the Release Candidate connector for Sage 300 CRE
- Improvements related to transaction periods made to the Sage 200 connector
Please sign in to leave a comment.