DataShare Release - 2.62.0
- The Reconciliation Aged Receivable reports are now available when the status of the Reconciliation is Approved.
- Backup file names are now included in the Backups tracking list on the engagement upload page.
- The full connector title is now available on the uploads list for each Engagement.
- An alert will now be shown if a customer selects a reconciliation period that is later than their upload.
- The debtor reference is now available on the Non Notified Debtors step of the Month End Reconciliation.
- The SME Contact is now able to update and edit the Month End Reconciliation after it is rejected.
- Improvements to the Debtor Specific page have been completed.
- General corrections to the user interface have been implemented to increase user experience including spacing, borders, and scroll bars.