DataShare Release - 2.54.1
- The 'Support' button is now available on the login page for all DataShare Portal users.
- Improvements made to the search functionality for Strings in the Customization Settings for DataShare Admin users
- PeachTree 2019 is now compatible with DataShare US
- The 'Trial Balance' Excel Download will now only show the closing date of the Trial Balance where previously it would default to the date selected for the start date.
- Adjustments made to the formatting for the Ages Invoices report template. The Excel download no longer shows the total ledger ageing
- Changes made to the Sage 100 Connector to improve processing
- A very small number of users reviewing datasets with transactions set several years into the future were having issues selecting periods on the UI, this has now been resolved.
- We have fixed an issue for some users experiencing a blank engagement when the associated owner has been deleted.
Please sign in to leave a comment.