27 Jul 2018
- Ability to configure DataShare for Single Sign On (SSO) is now available through DataShare Admin (Only for clients who have the SSO product added)
- We have now added Customisation strings for SSO errors that are shown when a user is unable to sign in
- Previously there was a limit on the amount of Engagements that could have the same name. The limit has now been removed.
- Minor fix to the text on the 'Upload PDF' button for DataShare Admins on the Customisation settings.
- A limited number of users were receiving an authentication error message after logging out of DataShare following an upload. This has now been fixed.
- Minor fix to the 'Detailed Aged Debtor' Excel download