The time take for DataShare to fully process your data is determined by the number of uploads being processed at a given point in time and is influenced by the following factors;
- Volume of data being processed per accounting package type
- Size of the data being presented to the processing service
- Number of processing instances available per accounting package type
- Availability of processing service for this particular package type
- Complexity of the processing required for the upload
- Certain vendor accounting packages require more processing than others due to the nature of how the data is stored within the accounting package
- The data output options required
- Some processing steps are not performed if you have not contracted for a specific data service.
Please sign in to leave a comment.