To add a new user click the 'Add New User' quicklink from the DataShare portal dashboard to open the add new user invitation form. Alternatively, you can access the add new user invitation form by selecting the 'Users' option on the DataShare portal Admin menu then clicking the 'New User' button.
Enter the user’s name, contact details, and their role. Once you have reviewed and completed all mandatory fields click ADD. Pay special attention to the email field to ensure this is correct. The user you have invited will receive an email informing them that they can now create their profile on your DataShare portal.
If you have SSO there will be an extra field for the SSO ID
Communication sent to invited Staff users
When new members of your staff are invited to use DataShare, they will receive e;ails from the below templates :
- Invitation Reminder for Client (Sent 7 days after the date the invitation was sent - if they have not signed-up)
- Invitation Reminder for Client: Subject
- Invitation expired: Body (Sent 30 days after the invitation was sent - if they have not signed-up)
- Invitation expired: Subject
- Invite Client: Body (The actual invitation email sent when the new user is added to the portal)
- Invite Client: Subject